Testing Example Theme
This is an example page to test the theme for Recipe Example pages.
- In this example we will use William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and explore the theme of love.
- This text is available at MIT.
- Use WordNet to generate a list of words related to the theme love.
- Submit the term love to WordNet and you should get a list of words similar to:
love, passion, beloved, adoration, dear, dearest, honey,worship, as well as the antonyms hate, hatred, detest.
- You can proceed in two different ways at this point. You can generate a word list and see if there are any matches, or you can start searching for the particular words identified by EVA.
- The following is an example for code area:def a_bigger(a, b): if a > b and (a - b) >= 2: return True else: return False ## Can all be written as just ## return (a > b and (a - b) >= 2)
Submitted by Jinman on Tue, 03/14/2017 - 21:53